Look, A Post.
Tagged by Chase!
No more posts for a while. I'm visiting Christie in Chicago for a long weekend. Of course, that's not really why there won't be any new posts, but it certainly sounds more exotic than "I've lost my will to write."
I might as well rename this blog Memephilia.
Five items in my freezer (most of which is probably ruined from the storms two weeks ago):
1. Trader Joe's Gnocchi alla Sorentina
2. Cream cheese wontons
3. A package of chicken breasts
4. Healthy Choice pizzas from a year ago
5. Toasted ravioli
Five items in the closet:
1. Laundry basket
2. Way too many clothes, many of which I don't wear anymore, organized by style and color. Because I have neuroses.
4. Elliott, who likes sleeping on the suitcases
5. Shoe rack (actually in Michael's closet, along with my dress jackets and winter jackets)
Five items in the car:
1. A garage door opener from my last apartment
2. An AP Stylebook
3. An inflatable bed (I never took it out from visiting a friend in Columbia)
4. The new Tool CD, which I haven't actually listened to yet
5. My claim form from when my car was hit by a tree two weeks ago (I just got the car back today)
Five items in my purse:
1. Makeup bag
2. Cell phone
4. Business card holder
5. Extra contact lens packet in case one falls out, which it often does
Five people I tag:
2. Amy S.
5. I don't think I have a fifth friend who would do this. Maybe someone else with writer's block?
08-03-2006 9:45 AM - comments (0)